Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How to have a good day

Get enough sleep.
Take your time getting ready for the day's activities.
Do something spontaneous and different before you head out.
Pack a good lunch.
Spend some time outside in beautiful weather.
After a hard day's work, do a little bit of what you most like to do.
Spare a couple of minutes out of your busy day to catch up with people that you like.
Set aside enough time to have a nice, relaxing dinner.
Figure out one big thing that you need to do and get it done really well.
And at the end of the day...
...take a moment to reflect on how great this day has been.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That DOES sound like a good day. I'll have to try it sometime. Different than my usual day of waking up too late, running around everywhere, eating from the vending machines (if at all) and sometimes, forgetting that I'm a human being.

heath said...

Is that possible? No, I know it must be. I think I've been there before. A distant dream.

Jessie said...

I'm definitely going to try that! It sounds so nice! Good ideas.

Snow said...

Maybe I should change my major.