I've also never been great at writing in blogs. There's always that pressure of finding something to write about that won't bore people to tears--you know, not like the typical "I saw so-and-so today, and I ate such-and-such for lunch, and I just can't BELIEVE that
Or maybe I'm just the odd one out?
In any case, there have been plenty of times when I would gladly sit down and articulate some random thought that I had on some particular day, but haven't in order to spare the attention span of my fellow human beings. And it's really too bad, because even if there isn't a single other person in the entire world who cares that I think it's weird that nobody seems to know whether a "peanut" is the whole shell plus the two nuts or one of the two nuts themselves... well, it is!
So, this blog is for me. And, I guess, for anyone else who is the slightest bit curious about what actually goes on inside my head. I claim no responsibility for those who drive themselves to boredom, madness, depression, or endless cycles of confusion upon reading anything I decide to write here. I predict that there will be a severe lack both of earthshaking events and of relevance to life.
That said, I think I'll go to the bathroom now. My bladder's about to explode.
No comments:
Post a Comment