| Greed: | Very Low | |
| Gluttony: | Low | |
| Wrath: | Low | |
| Sloth: | Low | |
| Envy: | Low | |
| Lust: | Very Low | |
| Pride: | High |
Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
Pride is a serious issue for me, I think. It's not the haughty kind of pride where you look down on everyone else, but rather where your past self looks down on your current self. It's the type of pride that just reinforces insecurity and bitterness: where you won't accept the way things have turned out because you don't think they're good enough for where you're at and that you must have failed somehow because you clearly deserve better. And then you start to feel like you must suck at life because you've obviously failed at something. It's a pretty self-crushing type of pride, in my opinion, and I need to find a way to cure myself of it before I go mad.
On the up side, I think all the bars except "Lust" were pretty high the last time I took this quiz. So, I've improved quite a bit, considering. Not that an online quiz is by any means an authoritative way of measuring the cleanliness of my soul, of course... but they're still fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment